Key Expert 1: Team Leader and Employment Policies Expert
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master degree or equivalent in law, economics, public administration, social science or other relevant degree related to the project;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (min 2 points in the scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic);
- Computer literate.
General Professional Experience:
- Preferably 10 (ten) years but not less than 7 (seven) of professional experience in the field of employment services;
Specific Professional Experience:
- Preferably 5 (five) years but no less than 3 (three) years of professional experience in the field of modernisation of employment services and European policies in the employment sector;
- Experience in at least one (1) project- on training of employment service staff;
- Experience as key expert in at least one project/contract in the field of employment services and/or VET in public institutions in EU Member States, candidate or potential candidate country in EU accession process;
- Experience in programs addressing NEETs and/or youth guarantee will be considered as an asset.