Required full time, minimum 880 working/man days over three years.
Key Expert 1: Team Leader
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Master’s Degree in education, development studies, organisational development, business administration, management or a related discipline is required;
- In the absence of a Master’s Degree, a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification with at least 15 years’ experience in the fields listed above or related disciplines will be considered;
- Good communication skills in English- written and spoken;
- Competent in MS Office;
- Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills.
General Professional Experience:
- At least 12 years general experience in institutional strengthening and capacity development or strategic management or project and programme management in sectors related to education, skills development and training, youth employment or placement services;
- At least 5 years of the above experience should be in South Africa or in an upper middle income country;
- At least 2 years of the above experience should be in government/public sector.
Specific Professional Experience:
- At least 2 experiences in policy/strategy issues related to the education sector;
- At least 2 experiences in policy/strategy issues related to the employment sector;
- A minimum of 3 experiences in monitoring and evaluation is required;
- A minimum of 3 experiences in providing technical support on organisational development and institutional capacity development is required;
- A minimum of 3 experiences in project/programme management in public sector is required;
- Experience and exposure to work with TVET colleges or ECD or youth employment or labour placement services will be an added advantage;
- Managerial experience in the public or private sector will be an added advantage.