Technical Assistance for implementation of the EU4Lankaran Programme, Azerbaijan
Key Expert 1: Team Leader and Regional Development Planning Expert
The KE1 will be in charge for overall management of the project in terms of priorities, content, policy dialogue, overall coherence of approach, liaising with all stakeholders and local offices of other donors, ensuring adequacy of activities towards attaining objectives and purposes of the project and delivering timely and quality outputs. He/she will also be managing the selection of non-key experts and support staff and supervising all expertise and coordinating reporting activities. He/she will closely coordinate the work with the EU Delegation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a university degree relevant to this tender or 3 years professional experience in regional and/or territorial development above the required general professional experience;
- Excellent spoken and written English (at least level 2 on a scale of 1 [excellent] to 5 [basic]);
- Working knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian or Turkish would be an advantage.
General Professional Experience:
- At least 8 years of professional experience in regional and/or rural development in the last 12 years;
- Relevant work experience in the above subjects working in the EU or EU candidate countries would be an advantage.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a team leader in managing multidisciplinary team of experts in at least one project with a budget of minimum EUR 3 million with minimum 200 WD input in the last 8 years;
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the design and /or monitoring and/or evaluation of integrated regional development11 programs/plans in the last 8 years.