European Projects Management is currently searching for Key Experts for multiple EuropeAid projects.
Bangladesh – TA to support the Human Capital Development Programme
Key Expert 1: Team Leader – Programme Coordinator
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as Team Leader and/or senior managerial position in implementation of programme or projects in a developing or middle-income country context;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the education and/or TVET/skills sector in a developing or middle income country context;
Previous experience in South Asia will be considered an asset.
Serbia – Education Reform in Serbia
Key Expert 1: Team Leader – Education Policy Expert
- Master/PhD in a field relevant for this contract is an advantage.
- Minimum 6, preferably 8, years of experience in the field of the human resource and social development sector (i.e., employment, labour market, education, social inclusion, health and youth or similar).
- Experience in monitoring and/or evaluation of education policies in minimum 1, preferably 3, projects/contracts/assignments.
- Experience as an expert leading the set-up of a national or regional strategic framework in the field of human resource and social development sector (i.e., employment, labour market, education, social inclusion, health and youth), in minimum 1, preferably 2, long-term (minimum 1 year) projects/assignments/contracts.