Key Expert 3: VET Management Reform and Organisational Development Expert
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master degree or equivalent in law, economics, social science or other relevant degree related to the project;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (min 2 points in the scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic);
- Computer literate.
General Professional Experience:
- Preferably 10 (ten) years but no less than 7 (seven) years of professional experience in relation to VET governance and VET management.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Preferably 5 (five) years but no less than 3 (three) years of working experience in implementing VET programmes in EU Member states and / or candidate country/ potential candidate country;
- Experience in at least one project/contract in skills developments for VET providers.
- Experience in developing VET management and information system is an asset.