Key Expert 3: Quality Assurance Expert
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering. In the absence of such a degree minimum 10 years of professional working experience in education sectors is required.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Full computer literacy.
General Professional Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the field of VET.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a team leader or managerial position at the contractor side in implementation of project(s), preferably in EU funded project(s).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in implementation of capacity building projects related with VET preferably QAS of VET.
- Project / program management experience related to TVET with multi-stakeholders will be an asset.