European Projects Management Ltd. has been shortlisted for the EuropeAid project contract, in consortium with NORM.
Curriculum Development in Vocational Education and Training Schools
The purpose of this contract is to support the preparation of a new modularised curriculum, based on the revised Occupational Standards (OS) for all occupations delivered at the VET schools, with the aim of increasing knowledge, skills and competences of students and their employability, and thus better linking the education programmes with the labour market needs. The action will also contribute to developing the capacity of all VET teachers to revise and utilise the newly developed modularised curriculum. The technical assistance services to be provided will build on the progress made during the previous EU funded projects VETLAM I and VETLAM II.
The action will specifically focus on the following:
- prepare a methodology for the preparation and revision of the curriculum;
- develop the capacity of teachers on preparation and revision of the new modularised curriculum;
- with the participation of locally developed capacity prepare the new modularised curriculum and the linked training materials for VET programmes based on the revised OS;
- prepare the testing and evaluation mechanism linked to the newly developed training curricula;
- set up 3 resource centres.