European Projects Management Ltd. has been shortlisted for the EuropeAid project contract, in consortium with Hulla & Co. Human Dynamics GmbH & Co KG.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO SUPPORT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF REFORMS IN THE SECTOR OF SOCIAL PROTECTION, EMPLOYMENT, VOCATIONAL EDUCATION & VET AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION IN ALBANIA
This service contract will provide a technical assistance (TA) to the programme “EU support to Social Inclusion under IPA 2019“. The programme aims to strengthen social inclusion by increasing coverage, inclusiveness and effectiveness of social care services, the provision of inclusive education and employment opportunities. The action supports populations at risk of poverty and social exclusion – including at risk youth, men and women, people with disabilities and minorities.
The technical assistance will provide support and strengthen the capacities of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection; Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports; Ministry of Finance and Economy and, their subordinate institutions and partners, and local government units, to coordinate and implement national reforms in the context of the Social Protection Strategy (2015-2020, ext. 2022), the National Employment and Skills Strategy 2020 (NESS, under ext. 2022), and the National Strategy for Pre-University Education (2014-2020). These activities include reinforcing both the implementation of the new legislation and coordination mechanisms on policy design, monitoring and reporting in the context of the National Strategy for Decentralization and Local Government (2015-2020). More specifically the contractors will provide the services to achieve the following results:
- Enhanced policy coordination for implementation of social inclusion reforms, through support to IPMG (Integrated Policy Management Group) and Thematic Groups covering Education, Employment, Social Protection and Inclusion, coordination of central and local level as well as increased understanding and awareness of implementation of strategies;
- Improved regulatory framework for modern social care practice streamlining the service delivery architecture of social care services, the monitoring and inspection and quality assurance functions;
- Improved capacities of MoHSP (Ministry of Health and Social Protection), local governments and other stakeholders for the establishment of a functional integrated system of social and community care services in local government;
- Enhanced capacities of the MEYS (Ministry of Education Youth and Sports) and other stakeholders for the implementation of inclusive education in schools which ensure improved child well-being in schools, quality assurance and inspection systems in public pre-university education system;
- Increased inclusion in the labour market and employability of youth, women and men and populations at-risk of exclusion;
- Extended vocational education and training offer to all municipalities (including rural areas) and to the most at risk groups (girls and women in rural areas; people with disabilities; Roma and Egyptian communities; youth not in employment and training etc);
- Providing support to the overall communication and visibility of the EU support to Social Inclusion Programme;
- And other support activities, as relevant.