Key Expert 2: Human Resources Development Expert
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master degree or equivalent in education, law, economics, social science, public administration, human resource development;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (min 2 points in the scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic);
- Computer literate.
General Professional Experience:
- Preferably 10 (ten) years but no less than 7 (seven) years of professional experience in the field of human resource development;
Specific Professional Experience:
- Preferably 5 (five) years but no less than 3 (three) years of professional experience in Designing Capacity Development Models for Public Employment Services;
- Experience with human resource development in the public sector, preferably for public employment services;
- Experience in developing and implementing organizational and human resource performance management systems.