Position: Key Expert 1 – Team Leader / NQF Expert (minimum 530 working days)
Functions, Tasks and Activities:
KE1 is responsible for the implementation of the components 1 and 4 of the project.
As the TL the KE1 is in charge of coordinating the team and the overall supervision, administration, smooth implementation and reporting of the project. The KE1 is the official communication person on behalf of the project.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least a Master degree in a relevant discipline or a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline and 5 years above the required general professional experience;
- Excellent spoken and written English (at least level 2 on a scale of 1 [excellent] to 5 [basic]).
- Is an asset: command of Azerbaijani, Turkish or Russian language.
General Professional Experience
- At least 10 years of professional experience in education sector;
- Experience managing a team of experts;
- Is an asset: experience in co-ordinating as a Team Leader one or more complex projects.
Specific Professional Experience
- At least 7 years’ practical experience in the implementation of NQF in EU Member State /international organisation;
- Practical experience with non-formal and informal learning in EU Member State /international organisation;
- Is an asset: participation in 2 or more projects providing policy advice and technical assistance in the area of qualifications reform or in the area of lifelong education in Neighbourhood, TACIS/ENI/IPA countries.