Position: Key Expert 1 – Team Leader / Environmental Programmes Expert (minimum 850 working days)
Qualifications and Skills
- University graduate in relevant fields, or minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in the field of environment.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- University degree in a relevant engineering and/or post-graduate degree (MSc, MBA and/or PhD degree) in any field will be considered as an advantage.
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience.
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in management of EU financed operational programs; or alternatively, managerial position from Operating Structures, EU institutions or other relevant national institutions and finance and contracting agencies such as CFCU, TL/deputy TL positions for TA contracts supporting such institutions and programmes.
- Experience in Operational Programmes in the field of environment will be considered as an advantage.