Project Title: Education Reform in Serbia
Position: Key Expert 1 – Team Leader / Education Policy Expert (minimum 550 working days)
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree – where a University degree has been awarded on completion of 3 or more years of study in a University or equivalent.
- Master/PhD in a field relevant for this contract is an advantage.
- Knowledge of one or more of the local languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin) will be considered an advantage.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent team working abilities.
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 8 preferably 10 years of experience in the field of education.
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 1, preferably 3 years of experience in delivery capacity building of civil servants in the field of policy making, implementation, monitoring and/or reporting.
- Experience in leading teams in the public or private sector and/or donor-funded projects in the area of education reform in minimum 1, preferably 3 projects/contracts/assignments.