Position: Team Leader
Functions, Tasks and Activities:
Team Leader (TL) will be responsible for general coordination of project activities, project management and implementation, thus he/she will ensure coordination among other experts and backstopping team. TL will be responsible for checking the outputs and indicators in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR) and the work schedule. He/she shall act as the main counterpart to the DoA and MEUA in relation to the performance of project activities. He/she will be responsible for the efficient and effective financing management monitoring and the project implementation in line with EU procedures and this ToR.
TL will also be responsible for coordination and implementation of the activities targeting or including CSOs, such as, capacity building training, CSOs-public cooperation methodologies, civil society days etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least Bachelor degree. In the absence of a formal degree, equivalent professional experience of minimum 9 years on civil society,
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Master’s and/or PhD degree in Public Administration, International Relations, Political Sciences or EU Affairs will be an asset.
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience on civil society.
- At least 1 experience with managerial position as a Team Leader/Project Manager or equivalent.
Specific Professional Experience
- At least 1 experience in designing and delivering training to public institutions related to civil society.
- At least 1 experience with regard to increasing public-CSOs cooperation.
- At least 1 experience with the Turkish civil society will be an asset.