Position: Key Expert 3 – Lifelong Information Guidance and Counselling Expert (minimum 220 working days)
Functions, Tasks and Activities:
KE3 is responsible for the component 6. The expert should have a strong expertise in career information, guidance and counselling aiming to equip both learners and jobseekers with career management skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least a Master degree in a relevant discipline or a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline and 5 years above the required general professional experience or in the absence of above: specific professional experience in education and training sector for at least 15 years;
- Excellent spoken and written English (at least level 2 on a scale of 1 [excellent] to 5 [basic]);
- Is an asset: command of Azerbaijani, Turkish or Russian language.
General Professional Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in VET/ adult learning and/or in higher education sectors;
- Is an asset: experience in developing coordinated approaches across different subsectors of the education system.
Specific Professional Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in modernising career information guidance and counselling services including the establishment of a national integrated system;
- Participation in 2 or more projects where he/she trained a group of career counsellors in new approaches;
- Is an asset: experience in setting up national career information websites;
- Is an asset: experience in working on assessment / related QA at provider/assessment centre level.