Technical Assistance for Promoting Youth Employment in TRC3 Region
Key Expert 2: Training Expert
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of educational sciences or social sciences or in the absence of such a degree, at least 10 years of working experience in the field of vocational education and training.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Post-graduate degree (master and/or PhD degree) in labour economics or social policy will be an asset.
General Professional Experience:
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in delivery and/or design and/or implementation of trainings.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Preferably 5 but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in planning training programmes in the field of active labour market policies or youth employment policies.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience working with or in or for local or regional authorities.
- Professional experience in development of curricula for vocational training will be an asset.