Key Expert 2: Training Expert
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering. In the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of professional working experience in education sectors is required.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
General Professional Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in implementation and/or coordination and/or planning and/or monitoring and/or evaluation of adult education.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in providing technical assistance in the field of VET, specifically in relation to on-the–job training
- Experience in education material development and/or revision preferably in the field of VET will be an asset.