Key Expert 2: Senior Quality Assurance and Inspection Expert
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree awarded on completion of at least three years study in a University or equivalent institution; or an additional 4 years of professional experience (additional to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below) on quality assurance frameworks for education.
- In-depth knowledge of education policies of EU countries.
- Full computer literacy.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
General Professional Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in the field of quality assurance frameworks for education out of which at least 5 years acquired in a Member State of the European Economic Area or in Candidate Country.
Specific Professional Experience:
- At least 8 years of post-graduate professional experience in developing school inspection and supervision systems gained in projects of similar size and duration as the present one.