Project Title: Education Reform in Serbia
Position: Key Expert 2 – Evidence-Based Policy Making Expert (minimum 300 working days)
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree – where a University degree has been awarded on completion of 3 or more years of study in a University or equivalent.
- Master/PhD in a field relevant for this contract is an advantage.
- Knowledge of one or more of the local languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin) will be considered an advantage.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent team working abilities.
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 6, preferably 8, years of experience in the field of the human resource and social development sector (i.e., employment, labour market, education, social inclusion, health and youth or similar).
Specific Professional Experience
- Experience in monitoring and/or evaluation of education policies in minimum 1, preferably 3, projects/contracts/assignments.
- Experience as an expert leading the set-up of a national or regional strategic framework in the field of human resource and social development sector (i.e., employment, labour market, education, social inclusion, health and youth), in minimum 1, preferably 2, long-term (minimum 1 year) projects/assignments/contracts.