Position: Key Expert 2 – Education standards and Curriculum Development Expert (minimum 350 working days)
Functions, Tasks and Activities:
KE2 is responsible for the implementation of the components 2 and 3 of the project. The expert should be able to work across different sub-sectors of the education system in addressing qualification and curriculum development, with a focus on labour market relevant qualifications.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least a Master degree in a relevant discipline or a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline and 5 years above the required general professional experience;
- Excellent spoken and written English (at least level 2 on a scale of 1 [excellent] to 5 [basic]).
- Is an asset: command of Azerbaijani, Turkish or Russian language.
General Professional Experience
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the VET/ adult learning and/or in higher education sectors;
- Practical experience in a key position in a national organisation implementing education standards and curriculum reform.
Specific Professional Experience
- At least 8 years’ practical experience with development of outcome-based qualifications/educational standards and/or of curricula;
- Experience with DACUM or similar methods.
- Is an asset: experience with developing qualifications for a specific economic sector based on occupational standards;
- Is an asset: participation in 2 or more international projects facilitating evaluation or review of existing qualifications and curricula across different types of providers, different economic sectors or different countries.