Key Expert 1: Team Leader
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree awarded on completion of at least three years study in a University or equivalent institution; or an additional 4 years of professional experience (additional to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below) related to competency-based teacher education.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and reporting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of education policies of EU countries.
- Full computer literacy.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
General Professional Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years and up to 20 years of post-graduate professional experience in the field of competency-based teacher education out of which at least 5 years acquired in a Member State of the European Economic Area or in Candidate Country.
- Minimum of 8 years of post-graduate professional experience in leading teams in the public or private sector or in public funded projects of a similar size and duration as the present one.
Specific Professional Experience:
- At least 8 years of post-graduate professional experience in design and implementation of continuous professional development mechanisms for teachers gained in projects of similar size and duration as the present one.