Technical Assistance for Promoting Youth Employment in TRC3 Region
Key Expert 1: Team Leader
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in social sciences or in the absence of such a degree; 10 years of professional experience in the fields of public administration and/or business management and/or social policy and/economics.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Post-graduate degree (master and/or PhD degree) in one of the fields of public administration and/or business management will be an asset.
General Professional Experience:
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience in project management.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Preferably 6 but a minimum of 3 years of professional working experience as a team leader or managerial position (in the Contractor side) in implementation of projects.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in in the field of active labour market policies or youth employment policies.
- Experience in design and management of training programs will be an asset.