Position: Key Expert 2 – Co-Team Leader
Specialists with experience in implementation of profiling methods in employment services in developed countries and/or solid understanding of best practices in this area.
- Graduate (or/and postgraduate) degree, Master or PhD degree in social science, economics or related fields is preferred;
- At least 5 years of experience of working under relevant specialty, extensive international experience is required;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; and fluency in Russian is preferred.
Professional competence shall include:
- Demonstrated competence in qualitative data analysis (references: publications or projects) is preferred;
- Demonstrated competence in methodology of research (references: publications or projects) is preferred;
- Proficiency in Stata or other statistics packages;
- Experience in implementation of state policy or analysis (employment and Labour market is preferred);
- Good organisational and management skills, effective business communication and correspondence skills, organisational and presentation skills, ability to work in a team and task oriented problem solver.